Orthomosaic – 3D Modelling and Mapping
- A photo is taken every 2 seconds simultaneously geotagged and flight logged
- All of the photos are then post processed to perfectly stitch them to provide a high resolution Orthomosaic comprised of 100’s of photos.
- Adding Ground Control Targets can further accurize the Orthomosaic making it geo-rectified.
- This point cloud generated data can then be used as a map, aerial photo, Digital Surface Model, 3D rendering of the area of interest or even a 3D printed model !!
- Advantage over a traditional aerial photo is that the resolution is retained almost to the ground. Footprints can be seen on the surface zoomed in from 400 ft above
- Great for progressional confirmation and assessment of projects and construction
HOW DO I REQUEST A PROPOSAL OR DISCUSS A PROJECT AND WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM MY SIDE?
- Send us an email with a .kmz of the area of interest and a detailed scope of work that needs to be done
- Also include what software will the deliverable be used in and what file extension the data will need to have
- Give us an idea of when this project might need to be flown and when the data is needed
- Please coordinate with the land owner of the area of interest to make sure we have permission to fly there.
- Any gate codes or keys necessary to access the project site must be made available to our crew
- Advise us of any certifications or training our crews will need so they are ready on the day they will be flying your project
Ready for Takeoff?
“You always provide timely, high quality work and we appreciate your attention to detail. It’s a pleasure working with you.”
“It is great working with Triad Drones. Their product and services are unmatched.”
“It was a great experience working with Walter and his company both in terms of hardware and customer service.”
“Triad Drones is clearly a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for all your commercial drones needs.”
Get In Touch
4931 W Nassau St, Tampa, FL 33607