Infrastructure Inspection and Land Survey
From bridges and viaducts to confined space inspections, Triad Drone’s experience and capabilities in the infrastructure sector are far-reaching. Our team has successfully completed a number of drone inspection firsts which are now widely used.
Use drone data to prevent common construction mistakes in activities like site balancing, concrete layout, quantity tracking, fulfillment verification, and schedule tracking. Whether you’re managing job sites, subcontractors, or clients, our drone-based solutions deliver a flexible, cost-effective way to improve your project management toolset.
MINIMISE SAFETY RISK
Working outside of daylight hours, trackside working, working at height; working in close proximity to the public; just some of the safety risks associated with infrastructure inspection. Using a drone drastically reduces the time that human inspectors spend in these risky environments. Triad Drones also holds numerous licenses to allow operation in complex areas.
QUICKER INSPECTION TIMES
Quicker inspection means less disruption – to traffic, to transport and to people. As well as inspection time itself being reduced, any time required for set up/dismantle is also virtually eliminated.
Other access methods, such as rope access and scaffolding, are still required for closer inspection and tactile work however using drones as an initial screening tool not only reduces costs, but also means that further work required becomes prioritised and more focused.
HOW DO I REQUEST A PROPOSAL OR DISCUSS A PROJECT AND WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM MY SIDE?
- Send us an email with a .kmz of the area of interest and a detailed scope of work that needs to be done.
- Also include what software will the deliverable be used in and what file extension the data will need to have.
- Give us an idea of when this project might need to be flown and when the data is needed.
- Please coordinate with the land owner of the area of interest to make sure we have permission to fly there.
- Any gate codes or keys necessary to access the project site must be made available to our crew.
- Advise us of any certifications or training our crews will need so they are ready on the day they will be flying your project.
Ready for Takeoff?
“You always provide timely, high quality work and we appreciate your attention to detail. It’s a pleasure working with you.”
“It is great working with Triad Drones. Their products and services are unmatched.”
“It was a great experience working with Walter and his company both in terms of hardware and customer service.”
"Triad Drones is clearly a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for all your commercial drone needs."
Get In Touch
887 B 2nd St. North, Safety Harbor, 34695