- Aerial photos are the traditional way to see a project or area of interest from a birds eye view.
- Economic, comprehensive and a great marketing or reconnaissance tool
- Limited by the resolution attainable and providing little ability to zoom into the area of interest and see detail.
- Generally not very accurate for use with other methods of aerial survey or LiDAR
- High resolution fully stabilized video is great way to provide attractive marketing material, recon an area of interest, provide a close up inspection of an asset or just to provide a stunning tour of a site or project.
- We can film in HD 1080 or Ultra 4k resolution
- Full tilting and editing is available
- Sound tracks or dialogue can also be added to the video project
HOW DO I REQUEST A PROPOSAL OR DISCUSS A PROJECT AND WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM MY SIDE?
- Send us an email with a .kmz of the area of interest and a detailed scope of work that needs to be done
- Also include what software will the deliverable be used in and what file extension the data will need to have
- Give us an idea of when this project might need to be flown and when the data is needed
- Please coordinate with the land owner of the area of interest to make sure we have permission to fly there.
- Any gate codes or keys necessary to access the project site must be made available to our crew
- Advise us of any certifications or training our crews will need so they are ready on the day they will be flying your project
Ready for Takeoff?
“You always provide timely, high quality work and we appreciate your attention to detail. It’s a pleasure working with you.”
“It is great working with Triad Drones. Their product and services are unmatched.”
“It was a great experience working with Walter and his company both in terms of hardware and customer service.”
“Triad Drones is clearly a great company to work with. We highly recommend them for all your commercial drones needs.”
Get In Touch
887 B 2nd St. North, Safety Harbor, 34695